Take the guesswork out of financial clearance and claims processing.
Did you know of active claims require no immediate follow-up?
Why are billing representatives wasting time on them?
The answer is there is no visibility into which claims need to be focused on to generate revenue.
A practice’s ability to sustain itself financially is tied to the quality of its revenue cycle management (RCM) team, especially accounts receivable (A/R) management. RCM Workflow Automation uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to assign claims to billing staff that will have the most return.
With Workflow Automation You Can:
- Monitor the status of every claim in accounts receivable (A/R) in real-time
- Understand which claims have been processed and which ones have not
- Know who each claim is assigned to in the billing office
- View staff productivity and optimize workflows from any location with an internet connection
- Gain full visibility into individual employee and department performance
Managing the revenue cycle continues to grow more complex, so it’s not surprising that even the most efficient administrative staff struggle to understand which claims need to be worked and when.
“The system is like a GPS: representatives sit down, log into MedEvolve RCM Workflow, and hit go, and the system leads them.”
“We’ve already seen an 15% reduction in A/R and we anticipate additional long-term improvements as the machine learning algorithms continue to identify new opportunities.”