What Ophthalmologists like you are saying
Benefits of MedEvolve's Medical Billing Services for Ophthalmology:
Ophthalmology medical billing services you can count on
Common problems with medical billing in optometry
- Challenges finding and retaining quality RCM staff
- High staff turnover and limited resources cause reimbursement delays
- Lack of transparency into billing staff performance, productivity and effectiveness
- Difficult to get the answers you need from data-ming and manual reports
- Staff continues to touch exhausted claims with non-actionable activities
MedEvolve's Ophthalmology Billing Solutions
- We take care of the staffing and recruiting, plus we can scale our services based on your needs
- Leave the billing staff HR headaches to us
- Complete transparency into MedEvolve RCM Team’s production and productivity
- Real time access to advanced analytics tools that you can access as much or as little as you like
- Proprietary workflow automation solutions ensure actions are taken to achieve the most return
Work with the top Ophthalmology Billing, Collections & Practice Management Partner
If you are looking to outsource all or part of your billing and collections process, we can help improve your financial performance:
- Improved collections and income
- Accelerated payments and reduced stress
- 24/7 accessibility to your patient data and financial information
- Know where your money is – transparency throughout the revenue cycle
- Full financial and practice management reporting
- The security and comfort of knowing billing is being handled by professionals & reimbursements and income will go
Our Secret Weapons: Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
Common questions about Ophthalmology Billing Services
Fees for medical billing services vary depending on patient volumes, practice type and other factors. Our proprietary technology enables us to help many eye physician practices reduce their cost to collect. Contact us to get a quote.
The cost savings an ophthalmology practice can expect varies depending on previous expenditure on billing services (whether it was handled in-house or outsourced), patient volumes and other factors.
Unlike many billing service companies, we pride ourselves on being 100% US–based in Little Rock, Arkansas. Additionally our proprietary workflow automation and analytics solutions give you unmatched transparency and accountability.
We’ve helped many eye physician groups reduce their cost to collect. We only need a few data points to be able to provide a quote, so please contact us and let’s talk.
No, we believe the physicians should have the best EHR to treat patients, and the administrative team should have the best practice and revenue cycle management technology to process claims and get paid quickly, efficiently and accurately.
MedEvolve’s Practice Management (and medical billing) software can integrate with any EMR or EHR with an HL7 interface.
The right analytics solution will tell a story, making it simple for you to understand and take action. With MedEvolve Power Analytics, you will have real-time access to the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and specialty-specific benchmarks so you can compare how you’re doing against other ophthalmology practices.
Additionally, MedEvolve gives you total transparency into our billing team’s performance and productivity. The effectiveness of your billing team directly impacts your net revenue and ability to maintain a healthy balance sheet. Having visibility into these often hidden areas of your revenue cycle can help streamline processes and reduce your cost to collect.